Account Parent V13
Chart of Account Tree View
New Features Added!
- New filter 'Display Accounts' added
- New Hierarchical report based on account type added
- After installing the account parent module go to the user configuration menu. Enable the Show Full Accounting Features and Show Chart of Account Structure refer the below image.
- Under Accounting menu now you can see Chart of Account Hierarchy menu. Then open the Chart of Accounts menu under accounting configuration, open one account you can see a new field Parent Account, if you map the parent properly you can achieve the tree structure.
- We provide an example for configuring parent account and to show in the tree view. First create a view account.
- Map the parent account to sub parent accounts and then to its sub accounts.
- After the structure configuration is complete, you can Open the chart of Account Hierarchy. Set the Targeted moves or other filters available and click Open Charts
- Now you can see a tree structure for the accounts we configured, if you configured all you will get full structure
- Following is a report hierarchy based on Accounts
- Following is a report hierarchy based on Account Type
- Click on the arrow to expand the chart and click on the account name to view the related journal items
- You will be able to export the hierarchical view in pdf and xls formats.
- Please take a backup of your database before installing this module for your safety
Our Products & Services
- Odoo 8 to Odoo Latest Migration
- Odoo to Odoo Multiple DB Synchronization
- Shipping Connectors
- E-commerce Integrations
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.