Account Payment Orderby ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/bank-payment , Therp BV https://github.com/OCA/bank-payment , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/bank-payment , Akretion https://github.com/OCA/bank-payment , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/bank-payment
|Lines of code||3161|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 9.0 v 14.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 10.0|
Account Payment Order
This module adds support for payment orders and debit orders.
Table of contents
This module depends on:
This modules is part of the OCA/bank-payment suite.
This module adds several options on Payment Modes, cf Invoicing/Accounting > Configuration > Management > Payment Modes.
You can create a Payment order via the menu Invoicing/Accounting > Payments > Payment Orders and then select the move lines to pay.
You can create a Debit order via the menu Invoicing/Accounting > Payments > Debit Orders and then select the move lines to debit.
This module also adds a button Add to Payment Order on supplier invoices and a button Add to Debit Order on customer invoices.
You can print a Payment order via the menu Invoicing/Accounting > Payments > Payment Orders and then select the payment oder to print.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Stéphane Bidoul <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alexis de Lattre <email@example.com>
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Adrien Peiffer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Stefan Rijnhart
- Laurent Mignon <email@example.com>
- Alexandre Fayolle
- Danimar Ribeiro
- Erwin van der Ploeg
- Raphaël Valyi
- Sandy Carter
- Angel Moya <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jose María Alzaga <email@example.com>
- Meyomesse Gilles <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Carlos Dauden
- Raf Ven <email@example.com>
- Andrea Stirpe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/bank-payment project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.