POS Quotation, Reorder, Reprintby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1115|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 8.0 v 9.0|
Odoo 13 POS Quotation, Reorder, Reprint
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- Create Draft Order from Point of Sale.
- View Order History.
- Filters on Order History.
- Reprint Any Order Receipt.
- View Items of Any Order.
- Edit Drafted Order.
- Make duplicate of Any Order.
How to use
- Here you can set configuration for order list in POS.
- As per below image you can set last days that is used for display POS orders from n number of days.
- Record per page is used to display number of records per page in order list.
- Then create a button on home screen of pos as given in the below image.
- create another button on home screen to make a pos order as draft.
- Now here is the list of past pos orders in tabular format.
- On this orders table you can do filtration, re-print receipt, manually reload orders,re-order the order, view products of order as given in the below image.
- Here is the product popup that contains list of products of particular order.
- Whenever you click on product icon it will show order details. You can also re-order from this popup.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.