Advance Stock Inventory Import
Increase efficiency with reduced efforts for stocking up your Odoo product inventory.
The module allows you to update your stock of multiple products simultaneously in the Odoo
through CSV/XLS file import.
The admin can just import a CSV/XLS file with relevant details of the products whose stock is needed to be updated and the inventory is automatically updated in the Odoo. The amount present on the CSV/XLS file is added to the product’s current quantity in hand in Odoo. Thus, the new quantity of the products is the old quantity in hand and the quantity added through the CSV/XLS file.
- The module allows the updating of product stock for multiple products simultaneously in Odoo.
- The Odoo admin just needs to import the new quantities of the products through a relevant CSV/XLS file.
- The quantity of each product noted in the CSV/XLS file is added to the present quantity in hand for the respective product in the Odoo. Thus, the new stock becomes the total of the two numbers.
- product_external_id:- For Product External ID
- product_id:- For Product ID
- product_code:- For Product Internal Reference
- product_barcode:- For Product Barcode
- location_external_id:- For Location External ID
- location_id:- For Location ID
- location_name:- For Location Name
- lot_external_id:- For Lot/Serial Number External ID
- lot_id:- For Lot/Serial Number ID
- lot_name:- For Lot/Serial Number Name
- quantity:- For Quantity
The headers listed above are in the decreasing order of preference used by Odoo to import the fields. The system will start searching the headers from the top and stop when it hit the first result.
Odoo will start searching the CSV/XLS file for header title from the top of the given list and stop when on the header title it hits first and import the field from the file using that title.For Example: while importing product the system would first look up for product external ID. If it finds the product external ID, it will stop and import the product. If it could not locate product external ID, it will move on to Product ID and so on.
You will get 90 days free support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issue related to this module.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.