Base Analytic Department Categorizationby Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/account-analytic , Daniel Reis https://github.com/OCA/account-analytic , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-analytic
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||137|
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 9.0 v 10.0|
Base Analytic Department Categorization
This module allows users linked to a department on Analytic Accounts and Analytic Items.
Table of contents
Migrated to odoo 13.
Migrated to odoo 12.
Migrated to odoo 11.
Migrated to odoo 10.
Migrated to odoo 9.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Joël Grand-Guillaume <joël.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Yannick Vaucher <email@example.com>
- Guewen Baconnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thomas Nowicki <email@example.com>
- Daniel Reis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Angel Moya <email@example.com>
- Dave Burkholder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Artem Kostyuk <email@example.com>
- Anand Kansagra <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pimolnat Suntian <email@example.com>
- Saran Lim. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-analytic project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.