Website Appointment Customer Management and Integration with Calendarby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
Website Customer Appointment Management and Integration with Calendar
This module allow your customer/vendor to book appointment from website. It is integrated with calendar meetings in Odoo backend.
Role for Sales Manager => Julie Oliver
1. Configure the meeting slots by manager.
2. Available for Appointment Boolean Field mark checked on Appointee Form to make him/her as appointee and then appointee will be visible on website booking form for creating an appointment with him/her.
3. See meetings/appointments created in the system.
Role for Customer => Alisha Evans
1. Customers can book appointments with the appointee.
2. Now Login with a customer can book or create an appointment.
3. Sent email notification to the appointee when an appointment is booked.
Role for Appointee => John Willis
1. Appointee to see or view the created meeting or appointment record and organize the meeting with customers.
2. Communicate with Customer and Team.
Sample Screenshots User:
Sales Manager : Julie Oliver
Customer : Alisha Evans
Appointee : John Willis
Manager(Julie Oliver) Login
Configuration - Meeting Slots Tree View
Configuration - Meeting Slots Form View
Available for Appointment Boolean Field on Partner Form
This person/employee will be available in website appoinment bookings as appointee. And customers can book appoinment with him/her.
Customer(Alisha Evans) Login
Create Appointment on Website
Only allow logged in user/customer/portal users to create appoinment.
Confirmed Booking Message
Create Appointment Form View on Website
Reserved time see in a Red color on a date.
Email Sent to Appointee/Employee when Customer Book Him/Her
Appointee(John Willis) Login
Meetings Created in Backend by Booking Appointment
Calendar Meetings Form View - Showing Additional Fields
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Not working well
The module gave an error an odoo.SH, I requested help he said to change rights of a file when I did that my whole odoo crashed. had to use backup.
Re: Not working well
Hello,it is working fine with our test instances and for other customers without any issue. Sorry for inconvenience at your end. Thanks. Probuse.