Employee Loanby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
• Employees (hr)
• Time Off (hr_holidays)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 10.0|
Odoo 13 Employee Loan
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- Manage Employee Loan and Integrated with Payroll.
- Calculate the EMI based on flat and reducing method.
- Manage Pre-Payments of EMI.
- Change the Annual Rate of Loan Type and update the rate in loan application.
How to use
- You can see the available Custom Loan menu.
- Here we can define different applicant category for loan and also define the documents which required for category.
- As per below image we can see the configuration for default loan documents in Loan Document menu.
- Configure accounts for loan operations in Loan setting menu and also you can set installment start date.
- In Loan Type menu you can create the multiple type of loans and also assign min and max amounts, min and max terms, rate, required documents, also assign the applicant category for loan.
- In loan application form you upload the required documents and verify the documents.
- Flat rate calculation.
- Floating rate calculation.
- Here you modify the loan contract template.
- Manager get notification once loan application come for approval.
- Complete information for loan application during each step.
- Salary structure with EMI rule.
- Employee Payslip with EMI.
- EMI status become PAID after confirmation of payslip.
- In Pre-Payment menu you can pay Advance payment against Loan.
- Once advance payment apply it reduce the emi amount.
- In Change Rate menu you can Calculate the new interest rate.
- Remaining Unpaid EMI changed after interest rate modified.
- In Application Form You can print once the loan is disbursed Loan Summary Report.
- If payslip is Refunded, It recompute salary and amount of EMI.
- If Payslip is Refunded than Loan Payment State Changed into draft.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.