Hotel Management (Community)by Acespritech Solution Pvt. Ltd https://www.acespritech.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||8354|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 15.0 v 14.0|
Odoo 13 Hotel Management (Community)
This module allows Hotel Room Booking.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- Room Booking From Calender View.
- Multiple Branch Option.
- House Keeping.
- Laundry Service.
- Agent Commission.
How to use
- Configuration for hotel, User can enable Agent Commission, Laundry Service, House Keeping, Past booking, and also can enter the advance payment in percentage, number of month for past booking record.
- You can enter Floor Number and select Branch, Room type and Type.
- You can set work order category.
- For crate a room configuration You can set Room number, Rate, Maximum adult, Maximum child, number of bed, Telephone number and select Branch, Floor and Room type.
- You can set Room type base on branch and floor wise.
- You can set laundry type for laundry service.
- You can set the rate of laundry type and also select service for (man/women)".
- You can set cancellation rate base on room type and number of days before and also set start date, end date and type.
- You can create identity for example Driving licence.
- Create Branch based on single or multi company concept.
- Assign branch to particular user.
- You can change branch in user preference form.
- Walk in form for room booking.
- Click on reserve button for reserve booking.
- Click on check in button for user check in into hotel.
- Click on create folio button for create a folio related walk in.
- User can pay advance payment for booking to click on advance payment button and enter advance payment amount and than click on confirm button.
- Then after You can see below popup to select existing or new customer and then click on save button.
- Then after you can see one action button for showing folio(Invoice).
- You can see Folio to click on the Folio action button inside the walkin form and also you can show to click on invoicing menu.
- You can Done and Cancel folio.
- After done folio you can see create invoice button to create invoice for folio.
- You can register payment for booking.
- It will open one popup for payment you enter the amount and click on validate.
- You can see available room or book room to calender view for walkin to click on room booking menu inside front office.
- Also you can create booking from the calender view.
- click on work order detail menu to set work order for housekeeper, select room and order category
- Housekeeper show the dashboard to click on house keeping -> house keeping dashboard.
- house keeper start the work on service to click on start button and finish the service to click on finish button, then one pop up is appear for enter the remark of service.
- User can order luandry service to set room number, folio number, select men/women cloth, select laundry service and enter number of cloth then click on collect button.
- then you can click on receive button and enter the number of cloth receive from the landry.
- For any type of event in hotel you can create the event and you can set the hotel event, type, room type, room number, start date and end date.
- Enable agent for the commission from the customer menu -> sales and purchase.
- If enable agent then you can see the one tab for the calculate commission base on fix or percentage and enter rate.
- Into Agent Commission menu, you can see the Commission detail.
- By Clicking on the Commission Payment, Vendor Bill can be generated by filterring Commission records.
- Here below is the agent related payment be created.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.