POS Audit Report (Enterprise)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|License||See License tab|
Odoo 13 POS Audit Report (Enterprise)
POS Audit Report
Note: This module is tested and working in Enterprise Edition. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- Pos Audit Report is configurable so user can enable or disable this feature.
- User can print audit report based on particular session or location.
- User can see all active pos sessions so it is easy to print report from one place.
- Audit report print data based on sales from point of sale.
- User can generate PDF report and Thermal report.
- In audit report you can check products sold quantity as well as available qty.
How to use
- For use audit report just go to point of sale configuration and make enable "Print Audit Report".
- After start pos session you can see one button on pos screen like "Audit Report".
- Once you click on "Audit Report" you can see list of pos session which is currently running.
- Once you click on "Location" tab then you can see list of locations.
- Also you can see pos thermal print button and pdf print button.
- Once you click on thermal button report will be printed on thermal and this button will be visible once you will be connected with PosBox.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Contact us for support, query, customization
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.