POS Restaurant Ticketby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1504|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Odoo 13 POS Restaurant Ticket
POS kitchen screen shows orders and their state to cook and manager and also generate token number according to pos order wise
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- Generate token number according to pos order wise.
- You can also specify the range of token number in point of sale settings.
- Kitchen screen is for staff to see order that has been placed.
- It will also show particular table orders.
- Kitchen screen has two user category: Cook and Manager.
- Cook can only see and update order of specified categories.
- Manger can see all categories orders and table orders.
How to use
- You can enable "Generate Token" feature from pos configuration as per below image.
- You can also see one more option "Separate Receipt". once you enable and when you create pos order from pos then it will generate separate receipt of token number.
- You can also set last token number from point of sale settings as per below image.
- Once you enable "Generate Token" from pos config then after create pos order you can get receipt with token number as per below image.
- To enable kitchen screen view, here is the configuration.
- You can set kitchen screen user as cook or manger and assign categories by which you can give right to see order that belongs to given category.
- Add note button is used to write a note on particular order line.
- If user is manager kitchen screen button will be visible.
- Manager can see screen that is shown below by clicking kitchen screen button.
- You can see order note below the order in red line.
- By clicking on information icon you can see table order note.
- Manger can also see list view of orders and also have filtration buttons of specified categories in settings.
- we can see a screen shown below when cook will log in.
- As per order progress, cook can update state.
- If "Generate Token" feature is enable then token number will print in kitchen screen also as per below image.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.