POS Self Service (Enterprise)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
• Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales (sale_management)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1180|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Odoo 13 POS Self Service (Enterprise)
Allow user to access self service mode and it provide some facility like deposite, change customer pin, send receipt via email.
Note: This module is tested and working in Enterprise Edition. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
How to use
- Here we can use these features by configuration settings.
- User can add balance to customer account by enable configuration after that in deposite mode there is in the screen one button available Make Deposit by clicking this button one popup will be show in this popup enter valid customer barcode or mobile number and press enter then it will show customer name and available balance and amount textbox enter amount and click on deposit button the amount will be deposited to customer account user can use that balance in self service mode.
- Now after that enable self service, first screen is login screen here customer have to scan valid barcode or mobile number and press enter then it prompt for Pin of that customer.
- After successful login the main screen appear here user can see balance, purchase products, change pin and logout from pos additionally after compilation of order, order-receipt will be mail to customer mail address.
- Order receipt which is mailed to customer email address.
- User can see transaction history as per bellow image.
- User can change pin by clicking on change pin button it will show one popup prompt for old pin after enter valid old pin press enter and it will show another textbox for new pin after enter new pin click on change button and pin will be change.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Contact us for support, query, customization
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.