Twilio SMS (Enterprise)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||753|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Odoo 13 Send SMS with Twilio SMS Gateway (Enterprise)
User can send SMS with Twilio SMS Gateway.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- Configure and use different Twilio SMS account.
- Create SMS groups to send SMS at one time.
- Send SMS manually.
- Schedule SMS to send using odoo scheduler.
- Send SMS from Sale Order, Purchase order and Invoice.
- Track SMS status(sent, failed, delivered, etc..) using Twilio.
- sudo pip3 install twilio
How to use
- Configure Twilio SMS. Click 'Test Connection' button to verify connection.
- Configure group of partners to send SMS in group.
- Send SMS manually, Click on Send SMS menu, select To as group, partners, individual.
- Schedule SMS, Click on Schedule SMS menu, select To as group, partners, individual, Date and time to Send SMS.
- 'Check Scheduled SMS' scheduler will run and check all scheduler SMS and send SMS.
- Send SMS from sale order form view.
- Send SMS from purchase order form view.
- Send SMS from invoice form view.
- Queue SMS, Messages which are created from sale order will go into queue. Using one scheduler queue SMS will be send one by one.
- 'Delivery Report' menu where we can see SMS status which we have send from different area of module.
- 'SMS Delivery Status' scheduler to check SMS delivery status.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Contact us for support, query, customization
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.