Backup ODOO [Local, Remote, Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3]by Hilar AK https://www.linkedin.com/in/hilar-ak/
|Lines of code||1510|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 8.0 v 14.0|
ODOO DATABASES & FILESTORE
Available Odoo Backup DB/Filestore
- Remote Server
- Google Drive
- Amazon S3
Module For backup ODOO databases and
automating the backup process of ODOO.
- Multiple Backup Modes
- Filestore Backup
- Backup ODOO Databases in specified path
- Detailed Message Log
- Backup Status Information and History
- User can select the format to dump, either custom archive, plain text SQL or tar archive
- Archive Backup Process
- Repeat Missed Backup Process
- Backup to Amazon S3
- Dump ODOO Database in specified format
- Zip filestore in a specified location
- Output a custom archive suitable for input into pg_restore. This is the most flexible format in that it allows the reordering of loading data as well as to object definitions. This format is also compressed by default. Here we user gzip ie, test.gz, We also recommend you to select Custom, because Using the custom format you can restore single objects from a backup.
- Output a plain-text SQL script file (the default). The plain text format is useful for very small databases with a minimal number of objects but other than that, it should be avoided.
- Output a tar archive suitable for input into pg_restore. Using this archive format allows reordering and/or exclusion of database objects at the time the database is restored. It is also possible to limit which data is reloaded at restore time. we use tar with gzip
- Backup Filestore
- Multiple backup modes at sametime
- ODOO Backup to Amazon S3
- ODOO Backup to Google Drive
- ODOO Backup tp Dropbox
- ODOO Backup to remote server
Odoo Auto Backup Module uses
- PYTHON - Models
- XML - Views
- HTML - UI
- Twitter Bootstrap - UI
- backbone.js - Views
- PSQL - DB
pip install pysftp
pip install dropbox
- Progress Meter
pip install tqdm
pip install boto3
pip install botocore
Install the odoo13 and Auto Backup
After installation you can configure backup under general settings. If you are using the google
then msust enable the google integration under general settings and update the google drive
- Performance Improvement
- Session Upload Trace For Dropbox Files > 150 mb
- Full Metadata Track In Message Logs
- Fix Dropbox Tar files upload
- Progress Meter In Logs
- Amazon S3 Database Backup
- Amazon S3 Filestore Backup
- Backup Dashboard
Cron Job To Enable Automatic Backup
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Re: Great Application!!
Thanks for your appreciation. :)