Odoo Automatic Database Backups
Manage automatic backup rules
Backup only database or database and all files
Backup to selected folder or to remote server via FTP or SFTP
Backup to your Dropbox cloud storage
Backup to your Google Drive
Backup to Amazon S3
Easy settings visible only to Administrators
(Requires active developer mode)
Chatter and detailed e-mail messages support
- Backup database or database and files
- Backup types: local folder, FTP, SFTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3
- Chatter with information about all created backups
- Mail messages: success backups, failed backups (with cause), deleted old backups
- Possibility to delete old backups
- Easy settings
- Backup via SFTP requires additional python package: pysftp
- Backup via Dropbox requires additional python package: dropbox
- Backup via Google Drive requires additional python package: pydrive
- Backup via Amazon S3 requires additional python package: boto3
- Email me for test server!
Contact / Support
For support / details / suggestions / questions please email me: email@example.com
I am also creating custom modules.
- Improvements in Amazon S3 backup, support for very large backups
- Ported to Odoo 13
- Rewrite part of the code. Removed calling tell() method because it is causing problems for some users.
- Fix issue with to small backups and dropbox
- Added support for big backups over Dropbox
- Moved changelog from manifest.py to changelog.rst and description
- Removed decorator from dump_db method
- Added possibility to create backup with list_db = False option
- Use the same method for Google Drive database and filestore backups
- Fixed issue with Google Drive database only backup
- Added Amazon S3 backup option
- Fixed compatibility issue with Google Drive and Windows
- Fixed typo in code
- Changed name of the module
- Added support for custom Google Drive backup path
- Updated ir.model search to new version
- Added SFTP backup option
- Storing flow/auth files in Odoo filestore instead of database or Odoo folder
- Updated to Dropbox API v2
- Removed testing information
- Added testing information
- Specified required Dropbox python package version, compatibility issues with the newest one
- Fixed: Error with finding date of existing backups
- Fixed: writing args to other cron jobs
- Added Google Drive backup option
- Added option to change backup filename
- Fixed cron argument in Odoo 8
- Support for Dropbox Python Package v7.3.0
- Better filename validation
- Showing inactive backup rules
- Fixed bug with creating FTP backup on Windows
- Fixed bug with creating backup on Windows
- Windows-friendly backups
- Added Dropbox backup option
- Fixed bug - ignoring delete_old_backups False flag
- Initial release
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
This app is very nice!
The app functions well and cheaply. Technical counseling is also quick and friendly. I recommend buying without worrying about backup.