Avaya WebRTC Integration
Integrate your Avaya and make inbound/outbound Call
Easy to use Dial & Make Calls.
- Make Call
- Reject Call
- Cancel Call
- Transfer Call
Pop-up Incoming Call
Integrated in Contacts Module
It will search caller number and show the caller name.
Show Contacts Forms
Allow click to call
Setup & Requirements
- WebRTC required SSL Certificate on domain name.
- Support Only Chrome Browser
- Avaya Server: Avaya IP Address
- Port: 9443(default) not editable
- Allow Stun: Stun Server(Optional)
- Allow Turn: Turn Server(Optional)
- User Settings -> Preference
- Enable VOIP
- Enable: Allow user to use Avaya VOIP
- Disabled: Dialplan will not show on top of the screen
- Avaya Login: Extension
- Password: Extension Password
Based on Avaya WebRTC API Requirements & Guidelines
Avaya IP Office Requirements
- Release 11
- IP Office 500v2 & Application Server
IP Office Server Edition
Avaya IP Office License Requirements
- Prefered Edition
- Power User License
WebRTC Gateway Signalling Port
- The following TCP ports need to be opened in the firewall/corporate router, in case if web clients reside in public internet
WebRTC Gateway Media Port
- The below UDP ports need to be opened in the firewall/corporate router in case of clients resides in public internet
To improve the security of the WebRTC Gateway link, users should perform the following steps prior to using the client application.
- Obtain the CA certificate that signed the identity certificate of the WebRTC Gateway server.
- Install the obtained certificate into Browser's Certificate store and trust the certificate.
- if certificate is not installed, Web Client will not be able to connect to gateway
- The gateway does not support mutual authentication and hence, does not require clients certificate
- The gateway uses the same certificate which one-X portal uses
- The CA certificate can be obtained from Web Control Portal
- See Avaya IP Office Platform Security Guidelines for more information
- Browser required to install and trust CA Certificates of both Primary and Secondary one-X for Resiliency
I will provide FREE 90 days support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing or any type of issues related to this module. This is applicable from the date of purchase.
Please note any Avaya related Issue's will not be covered, read carefully the "Based on Avaya WebRTC API Requirements & Guidelines"
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.