- Enhanced time management from scheduling the meetings start and end time, attendees, location, etc.
- Ability to notify attendees in the Odoo app as well as in the outlook.
- Changes in the same meeting file will be updated automatically.
- Support ICS files only.
- Meeting files inserted will be created as meeting events in the Odoo calendar of the user.
Configuration and Specifications:
- Install the icalendar in python configuration.
- A new button in the menu will appear, which allows the user to upload the meeting files in ICS form.
- When the user clicks the Add outlook meeting button, the following popup will show.
- Uploading Files: Upon uploading the meeting file user should make sure that the file type is an ICS file. Other forms are not accepted.
- Note: this will show if file isnt ICS
- Meeting Fields: The added meeting files must have values for the attendees, start date, and subject to parse them to a new calendar event meeting. If fields not filled, this will show.
- After filling in the needed, the user can add a reminder to all attendees on their Odoo app and Outlook account.
- If the same file meeting is uploaded again, the meeting file in the calendar app will be updated if there are any changes.