Base Delivery Carrier Filesby Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/delivery-carrier , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/delivery-carrier
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||488|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 6.1 v 7.0 v 8.0 v 12.0|
Base Delivery Carrier Files
Base module for creation of carrier files (La Poste, TNT Express Shipper, …). Files are exported as text (csv, …). It contains : - the base structure to handle the export of files on Delivery Orders - an API to ease the generation of the files for the developers in sub-modules.
The delivery orders can be grouped in one file or be exported each one in a separate file. The files can be generated automatically on the shipment of a Delivery Order or from a manual action. They are exported to a defined path or in a document directory of your choice if the “document” module is installed.
A generic carrier file is included in the module. It can also be used as a basis to create your own sub-module.
- Sub-modules already exist to generate file according to specs of :
- La Poste (France) : delivery_carrier_file_laposte
- TNT Express Shipper (France) : delivery_carrier_file_tnt
- Make your own ! Look at the code of the modules above, it’s trivial to create a sub-module for a carrier.
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/delivery-carrier project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.