ISO 3166by Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/community-data-files , Creu Blanca https://github.com/OCA/community-data-files , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/community-data-files
|Lines of code||61|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 15.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 8.0 v 14.0|
This module adds some data specified by ISO 3166, specifically:
- ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 (3-char) codes in countries
- ISO 3166-1 numeric codes in countries
- ISO 3166-3 formerly used codes in countries
Check https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166 for more info.
Table of contents
This module requires the Python library pycountry >= 0.19 installed in the system. It works also with pycountry >= 16.11.8
This module serves as a base for other modules that need ISO 3166 country data.
- Include 3166-2 country subdivision codes
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/community-data-files project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.