Add a sequence on customers' codeby Tiny/initOS GmbH & Co. KG https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact
|Lines of code||66|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 7.0 v 15.0 v 8.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 14.0|
Add a sequence on customers’ code
This module adds the possibility to define a sequence for the partner’s reference. This reference is then set as default when you create a new partner, using the defined sequence.
The reference field is treated as a commercial field, i.e. it is managed from the commercial partner and then propagated to the partner’s contacts. The field is visible on the contacts, but it can only be modified from the commercial partner.
No references are assigned for contacts such as shipping and invoice addresses.
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Thomas Rehn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Stefan Rijnhart <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sandy Carter <email@example.com>
- Laurent Mignon (ACSONE) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Guewen Baconnier <email@example.com>
- Alexandre Fayolle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Vicent Cubells <email@example.com>
- Akim Juillerat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cas Vissers <email@example.com>
- Quentin Groulard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Kevin Khao <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/partner-contact project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.