Base Rest Datamodelby ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/rest-framework , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/rest-framework
|Lines of code||1752|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Base Rest Datamodel
This addon allows you to use DataModel objects as params and/or response with your REST API methods.
Table of contents
To use DataModel instances as request and/or response of a REST service endpoint you must:
- Define your DataModel objects;
- Provides the information required to the odoo.addons.base_rest.restapi.method decorator;
from marshmallow import fields from odoo.addons.base_rest import restapi from odoo.addons.component.core import Component from odoo.addons.datamodel.core import Datamodel class PingMessage(Datamodel): _name = "ping.message" message = fields.String(required=True, allow_none=False) class PingService(Component): _inherit = 'base.rest.service' _name = 'ping.service' _usage = 'ping' _collection = 'my_module.services' @restapi.method( [(["/pong"], "GET")], input_param=restapi.Datamodel("ping.message"), output_param=restapi.Datamodel("ping.message"), auth="public", ) def pong(self, ping_message): PingMessage = self.env.datamodels["ping.message"] return PingMessage(message = "Received: " + ping_message.message)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/rest-framework project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.