Add Custom Field on Product Variantby BrowseInfo https://www.browseinfo.in
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||220|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 14.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
Add Custom/Customized Fields to Product View Odoo Apps
This Odoo apps is answer to all those people/firms who needs very extensive Product form. Those who need to add custom fields from GUI will find it extremely easy to add custom fields and that too without depending on any technical guys. Practically telling you are just 3 clicks aways from creating and putting a custom field in the Product Variant form.This Odoo apps user to easily customize Product Variant view and add custom/user defined fields as much as required.Also it has feature to place field whatever place you want using the option provided on this module wizard.Don't worry about the security, Only specific user with access of "Custom Field" group can able to do this.
Create Custom FieldYou can add custom field on the product form run time from GUI.
Can be use in multi purpose.This field can be put as domain/search option.
Easy to Create.To add this field you don't need any technical knowledge. It is a as easy as A B C even for a laymen.
Place Field anywhere in form.You can place a field at your liking place and fit it as per you comfort.
Allow User to Add custom field, Select option given below in the image.
In product variants you can see Add custom field button
Fill up wizard data as given below.
- Field Name : Name you want to give to new field by which it will be stored in database.
- Field Label : Label you want to put on the new field which you will see on details form.
- Field Help : Description about the field that user will be able to see for reference.
- Field Type : Type of field you want to create. for example:: integer, float, etc.
- Where To Add : the place where you want to add the field. like , after or before referenced field.
- Field : Mention the field you want to add your field after or before.
You can see newly added custom field on customers view.
You will get 90 Days free support incase any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
At BrowseInfo we offer end to end solution for Odoo services. Which includes analysis & consultation on the workflows and integration part. Please note that You're not allowed to distribute this module after purchase! Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or raise a ticket on support.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.