Contract Subscription Email Notification and Reminderby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Invoicing (account)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0|
Sale Contract Subscription Email Notification in Odoo
Customer Email Notification / Alert for Sales Contract Subscription with Running, Expire Soon and Expired Status
Customer Sales Contract and Subscription Notification
Only Compatible Odoo Community Edition
This app sends email notifications to customers when sales contracts get in progress, expire soon and expired.
- Added reminder date in Contracts Form View for expire soon email.
- Stage (Running) : Email Template (Contract Subscription Running) will be sent to the customer.
- Stage (Expires Soon) : Email Template (Contract Subscription Expiring Soon) will be sent to the customer.
- Stage (Expired) : Email Template (Contract Subscription Expired) will be sent to the customer.
- if the Contract stage is in the Running(in progress) stage, then send email to the customer of his/her Contract is in progress.
- if the Contract stage is in the Expires Soon(to_expired) stage, then send email to the customer of his/her Contract is going to expire soon.
- if the Contract stage is in Expired(expired) stage, then send email to the customer of his/her Contract is expired.
- For more details please watch the video and check below screenshots.
Contract : Running stage
Email Template of Contract Subscription Running
Send Email Notification to customer of his/her contrat is Running (inprogress)
Contract : Expires Soon stage
Email Template of Contract Subscription Expiring Soon
Cron Job for Contract Subscription Expiry Reminder
Send Email Notification to customer of his/her contrat is going to Expires Soon after running cron
Contract : Expired stage
Email Template of Contract Subscription Expired
Send Email Notification to customer of his/her contrat is Expired
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.