CRND BBB (BigBlueButton) integrationby Center of Research and Development https://crnd.pro
|Lines of code||4945|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
CRND BBB Integration
The CRND BigBlueButton Integration module allows you to fast and easy create and manage meeting rooms for conferences, workshops, using audio, video, text messages. Demonstrate presentations, monitor screens. Conduct a quick poll, voting. Record video.
- Corporate system of communications via the Web
- Allows you to take control of the office without leaving home.
- Can be easily scaled from 1x1 to 10, 100, 1000 and more users.
- Gives monitoring and control of information flows of the enterprise.
- Allows you to organize the joint work of employees, communication with.
- Partners and customers without being tied to the physical office.
- Organization of joint work
- Discussions - working groups (channels)
- Event planning - reminders (calendars)
- Notes, Dashbots, Notification system
- Web meetings, conferences, training
- Unlimited number of rooms
- No limit number of participants
- No limited number and time of events
- Control of executive discipline
- Projects and tasks - time tracking
- Visits - reports
- Process Management (HelpDesk)
- Setting the rights and rules of users and groups
- Monitoring and logging of actions
- Audio and video recordings (history search)
Creating meeting room in few simple steps:
Setup CRND BBB Rooms:
- Go to the Rooms, next Settings
- Input parameters and Save
Launch your own ITSM system in 60 seconds:
Create your own Bureaucrat ITSM database
This module is maintained by the Center of Research & Development company.
We can provide you further Odoo Support, Odoo implementation, Odoo customization, Odoo 3rd Party development and integration software, consulting services. Our main goal is to provide the best quality product for you.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.