UPS Odoo Shipping Connectorby TechUltra Solution https://www.techultrasolutions.com/
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||1523|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0|
UPS Odoo Shipping Connector
UPS offers time-definite delivery of packages and documents worldwide along with shipping and tracking solutions that fits the needs of every business. If you use Odoo as your ERP system to manage Order Fulfilment & Shipping operations and using UPS as your Shipping provider, our Odoo UPS Shipping Integration will help you connect UPS with Odoo. Set UPS delivery methods while creating Sales Order or display them on Odoo Website, automatically submit order information from Odoo to UPS and get Shipping label, Order Tracking number and Shipping Cost from UPS to Odoo.UPS International Shipping Invoice Generate.Shipping Return Label Generate.Bill Of MY Account Facility Features.Also Can Cancel Shipment.
UPS Shipping Features
- Integrate UPS with Odoo
- Switch between test and production environment in UPS delivery method
- Verify the customer address before sending the request using "Check Recipient Address" functionality
- Set UPS Delivery Method in Sales Order in Odoo Backend
- Let website users choose UPS delivery method while checkout on Odoo Website
- COD Delivery Facility
- Saturday Delivery Facility Provide
- Give Bill My Account Facility
- Submit order information and confirm the order in UPS by validating delivery order
- Get Internation Shipment Invoice
- Get Return Label Generate
- Get Return Partial Invoice Generate
- Fetch Shipping label from UPS to Odoo
- Fetch Order Tracking number from UPS to Odoo and send Order Tracking Link to customer via email automatically
- Fetch shipping cost from UPS and display it in Sale Order or to the customer on Odoo Website
- Cancel the shipment order in UPS
Setup & Configuration
After the installation you have to fill the credentials from Shipping Methods menu.
First we are slecting service as 'Domestic' and payment Acquires as 'COD'
After configuring the UPS shipping module you will be able to see the UPS delivery from Front-End process.
When the payment is done , you will see your order in 'Quotation'.From here,You can update shipping cost by clicking on Update shipping cost button.
Make sure To configure the Valid Details of the following:
- Warehouse Address and its details.
- Company Address and its details.
- Customer Address and its details.
After confirming the quotation you will get Label of the product
UPS Price Calculator [On FrontEnd By Site USer]
This module also support the feature of Price Calculation From Website.
On the ODOO E-Commerce the user can see the UPS Delivery option in Delivery Method List in their cart before making final payment.
This delivery Charge is combination of actual Delivery Charges (provided by UPS) and percentage/Fixed amount set in UPS Delivery Configuration(If any).
Price Calculator Only works for live details.
When we are slecting service as 'International' and when you validate the delivery order you will get 'Shippling Label' and 'International Custom Invoice'.
UPS Bill My Account [On FrontEnd By Site USer]
On the ODOO E-Commerce the user can see the Bill My Account option in Delivery Method List in their cart before making final payment.
UPS Shipping Invoice
UPS Sample Shipping Custom International Invoice
UPS Sample Shipping Partial International Invoice
'UPS Shippling Labels'
UPS Sample Shipping Label
UPS Sample Shipping Return Label
UPS Sample International Shipping Label
UPS Sample International Shipping Return Label
UPS Sample Shipping COD Label
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.