|Lines of code||159|
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 11.0 v 15.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 14.0|
- At the validation, the invoice date must be greater than the last invoice validated
- The number of the invoice can be modified
- A number can be allocated to a invoice in the draft state. After the number is allocated, the date of the invoice cannot be changed
- The user must be in the account.group_account_invoice group (Accounting & Finance / Billing)
- Validare data factura sa fie mai mare decat data din ultima factura
- Posibilitatea de a modifica numarul unei facturi pentru un anumit grup de utilizatori
- posibilitatea de a numerota o factura chiar daca aceasta nu este validata. Dupa numerotare nu se mai poate modifca data
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.