Sale Order Discount Approval Workflowby iPredict IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
Sale Order Discount Approval Workflow
- This module allows restrict discount on sale order line.
- Discount Approval Manager Can allow user to give define discount only in sales order.
- if User give more discount then allowed then Sales order goes for approval with Discount Approval Manager.
- All Discount Approval Manager get approval email with order link and they can approve order.
- Discount Approval Manager who approve the discount is linked with Approved Sales order.
Allow Discount in User, By setting limit of discount user can not confirm order if discount is more then this limit.
allow discount on sale order line from sale configuration.
A). User Creates Sale Order with discount
B). Once Discount is added more then allowed limit then try s to confirm order, sale order goes to approval stage and approval email goes to all users with Discount Approval Manager group.
A). Get an Email with Approval request to all user with Discount Approval Manager group
B). Discount Approval Manager can approve or cancel order.
C). Discount Approval Manager user linked with current approved order.
Technical Help , Queries & Support
For any other assistance related to the new Odoo feature, customization or Odoo Development.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.