Paperless management, more streamlined and efficient administrative communications.
An integrated cloud system for managing electronic documents, archiving, administrative communications, as well as supporting the digital transformation of companies. The system is designed in accordance with the vision of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 2030 through a set of smart software aimed at organizing the way of managing paper content and various operations procedures within organizations. It provides smarter and smoother administrative communications, and applies the procedures manual within the organization effectively.
Types of Data You can Sync from Odoo to Docsuite
- Sale Quotations
- Sales Orders
- Purchase Orders
- Journal Entries
- Vendor Payment
- Customer Payment
- Customer Invoice
- Credit Notes
- Payslip To Pay
- Rental Order
- Vendor Batch Payment
- Customer Batch Payment
- Employee Expenses
How it is working?
- Enable the Rest API service in Docsuite system
- Create the endpoint you want to push the data to it
- Install Odoo to Docsuite sync module on your Odoo System.
- You can enable which part of data you want to sync.
- The Auto sync will work and push the contents you enabled.
- You can check the Log page to see what has been pushed to Docsuite system.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.