Attachment Expiry Reminder Emailby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||245|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0|
Document Attachment Expiry Reminder
Reminder Email Notification for Attachment Expiry
Odoo All Attachments | Documents Expiry Reminder
This app allows your users to configure attachment start and end date of expiry and the system sends email notification to responsible users before days configured on setup form for that model.
- Allow administration users to make attachments expiry setup under settings per model.
- System sends expiry reminder emails to all the responsibles members to send attachment expiry mail.
- Allow you to configure days before you want to get a reminder by email on the setup menu per model.
- Allow you to configure email notification reminders for all the models in Odoo so it is a generic module which allows you to set up attachment expiry notification reminders.
- Note that for every attachment you are creating in Odoo, you will have to set start and end date manually always. So start and end date must be set up by the user when they attach any document in Odoo by going into the attachment menu. (System does not set start date and end date manually).
- Please note that below Fleet and Contract flow is just example but app will allow you to configure expiry setup on any model of Odoo where you could make attachments. For example Sales order, purchase order, invoices, CRM, Marketting, etc.
- For more details, please check below screenshots and watch the video.
- Database Structure
- Attachments Expiry Setup
Contracts Menu on Employees (Odoo Standard) - Example 1
Note: Add a your attachments using odoo standard flow.
Manage Attachments Menu (Odoo Standard)
Attachment Form View
Note: Enter your attachments attachment expiry setup details.Attachment expiry configuration & expiry reminders responsibles auto set if you model configation create on attachments expiry setup.
Contracts Menu on Fleet (Odoo Standard) - Example 2
Attachment Form View
Scheduled Action Cron Job for Expiry Reminder
Email List View (Odoo Standard)
Email Form View
Send Email To:email@example.com
Send Email To:firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Email To:email@example.com
Send Email To:firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Email To:email@example.com
Attachments Expiry Setup Menu
Attachments Expiry Setup List View
Contract Record Form View
Vehicle Contract Record Form View
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.