Quality Manualby Odoo S.A. https://github.com/OCA/management-system , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/management-system
|Lines of code||1135|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 7.0 v 8.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 14.0|
This module provides a quality manual template. The template has the same structure as the ISO 9001 standard.
Table of contents
To enter your work instruction template, you need to:
- go to Management Systems > Configuration > Categories
- select the Work Instructions category and edit the template
To enter your quality manual, you need to:
- go to Management Systems > Documentation > Manuals
- Create a new page and select the Quality Manual category.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/management-system project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.