Field Service Fleetby Brian McMaster https://github.com/OCA/field-service , Open Source Integrators https://github.com/OCA/field-service , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/field-service
|Lines of code||4819|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Field Service Fleet
This module allows you to link the vehicles and workers of Field Service with vehicles and drivers of Fleet.
Beware that the Fleet module can have more vehicles than the FSM one (not all vehicles of the company are used for Field Service work).
Table of contents
To install Field Service and have the mapping features, you need to install GeoEngine.
Please refer to the installation instructions available at: https://github.com/OCA/geospatial/tree/13.0/base_geoengine
Upon installation, any existing FSM Vehicles will have Fleet vehicles created for them.
Go to Fleet and review the vehicles created from the existing FSM vehicles
- Update the vehicle model as needed
- Update the odometer unit which is set to kilometers by default
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Fleet
- Create or select a vehicle
- From Action menu, choose Convert to FSM Vehicle
- A new FSM Vehicle will be created linked to this Fleet Vehicle
- Go to Field Service > Master Data > Vehicles
- Select or create a vehicle.
- Link to a Fleet Vehicle by assigining one to the vehicle details
Changing the Fleet vehicle driver sets the FSM Vehicle worker Changing the FSM Vehicle worker sets the Fleet Vehicle driver
The roadmap of the Field Service application is documented on Github.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <https://opensourceintegrators.com>
- McMaster Lawn & Pest Services <https://www.mcmpest.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/field-service project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.