Form Builder & Forms integration
Build easy-to-use, professional and versatile Forms to integrate and collect any information you need for your business.
|Form Builder||Powerful "drag & drop" Form Builder in Odoo.|
- Create/start new Forms
- Publish Forms e.g. on portal and website
- Assign Form(s) to user and send invitation by mail
- Forms Submissions are stored in the Odoo database
- View, analyse, use and share Forms (submissions data)
|Highly configurable||Easily configure your Forms deployment, publishing and other functionalities (done in the Form Builder).|
|Integration (ERP, workflow, website)||
While building and deploying standalone Forms is enjoyable ...
Benefit from real power by integrating Forms with your workflow, ERP, website, e-commerce and other Odoo business apps.
Visit the other Forms modules to get a basic idea - Click the author link "Nova Code" in the top.
|Populate Form fields with Odoo fields/data||Example: populate a selection/dropdown field where choices are Odoo Products, filtered by some product-category.|
|Multilingual & Translations management||Forms and Builders are multilingual: Language-switch buttons can be setup. Manage your custom translations (e.g. labels, select choices) in the Form Builder.|
|Upgrade-tool formio.js library assets||Upgrade the formio.js library assets (js, css) when a new version is available, by just a few clicks.|
- Extend, customize the Odoo Forms modules.
- Develop new Odoo Forms modules.
- Develop custom Form components e.g. QR-code scanning, a value slider, reCAPTCHA component (already released as module) etc.
|Installation||After installation you can start right away. No extra technical requirements or setup.|
|We open source||
- LGPL-3 licensed
- Issue reports and contributions are welcome on
Releases and Changelog
Changelog is available on the GitHub project
Star or subscribe the GitHub project for notifications
User Documentation is available on the GitHub Wiki
Visit the online Demo
Click the "Live Preview" button in the top.
Users (email / password)
- demo / demo
- portal / portal
Configure, design and store in Odoo
Form Builder Configuration
Forms & Submissions
Create a Form (in Odoo or by hyperlink)
Form: Submission form-view
List of Available & Installed formio.js versions
Download & Install Available formio.js versions
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Very Good Job- Well Done
I have not fully checked all related mods. But this is a very good 3rd party mod. with related mods. for engineering calculations etc.. The provider has done very good works. Thanks Dogan
Re: Very Good Job- Well Done
Thanks for your review and rating Doğan! By the way.... Soon a NEW Form.io module "ETL Interface" shall be released - Explore all Forms data as records in generated models and configurable views (tree/list, form, search, graph). The ETL Interface can be setup in every Form Builder.