Forms | QWeb Reportsby Nova Code https://www.novacode.nl
|Lines of code||6251|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Forms | QWeb Reports
Generate (PDF) reports for every Form, in just a click
Developed on the (Odoo) QWeb Reports engine
formio-dataversion >= 0.1.0.dev17
pip3 install -U formio-data
In just a click, generate and download a PDF-report for every Form.
Available report types:
Form - My preferences
PDF report with translastions (e.g. labels) in language of the logged in user.
Form - Assigned user preferences
PDF report with translastions (e.g. labels) in language of the assigned (form) user.
Generic PDF report of Form (see below)
Form Builder - Configure custom QWeb Reports
Form - Click on the new button "Print Reports"
Form - Wizard window to print and/or save as attachment
Form - Multiple reports merged into one PDF file
Features & Benefits:
- Out-of-the-box generated PDF report, for every Form.
- Generated report has identical layout as the form. Even for complex form designs.
- Fully QWeb customizable reports, regarding layout (fields, header etc.) and styling (CSS).
- Open source, so contributions are welcome.
Visit the online Demo
Click the Live Preview button in the top.
Users (email / password)
- demo / demo
- portal / portal
New feature: Print custom QWeb Reports (PDF), configured per Form Builder.
Implement and confgure custom QWeb Reports per Form Builder.
In the Form, click on the new button "Print Reports", which opens a wizard window.
One or multiple reports can be selected to print and/or saved as attachment.
Multiple (selected) reports shall be merged into one PDF file.
- New component: radio (input)
- New component: datagrid
- Refactor component (object) loading/reader.
- New component/field: file image (upload) with Storage Base64
- Don't print/render hidden components.
- Smaller report header (h3 instead of h2).
- Avoid rendering/printing of file component.
- New layout components: tabs, table
- New components/fields: number, phoneNumber, email, signature (image), content
- Annotate required components/fields.
- Render not stored (optional and empty) components/fields.
Reports configuration per Builder:
Show not implemented components/fields (setting and implementation).
Improves the feature introduced in version 0.3.
- Render not implemented components/fields (raw data) with a warning.
- Component/field: Select (one, multiple).
- Some layout/design improvements.
- Initial version
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.