MRP Subcontractby FOSS INFOTECH PVT LTD http://www.fossinfotech.com
• Manufacturing (mrp)
• Purchase (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||388|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0|
Subcontract Feature in Manufacturing is used for delivery of Raw Materials from stores to the Supplier Location. Also we can Track the Production Order of the Manufacturing Products at the Supplier's location and can get back the Finished Products from Suppliers through Purchase Order.
Subcontract Feature in Manufacturing is used for delivery of Raw Materials from stores to the Supplier Location. Also we can Track the Production Order of the Manufacturing Products at the Supplier's location and can get back the Finished Products from Suppliers through Purchase Order
MRP Subcontracting Configurations:| Subcontract Location Creation| Subcontract Location Assigning to Vendor| Subcontract Operation Type Creation| Work Centers Creation| Routings Creation| Bill of Materials Creation.
Configuration : Subcontract Location Creation:| Go to 'Location' Master Under configuration menu in Inventory module| Create a new Location for subcontracting vendors respectively with the following parameters| Location Name = Subcontract Location| Parent Location = Partner Location| Location Type = Vendor Location| Note: Subcontract location has to be created per Vendor & company.
Configuration : Subcontract Location Assigning to Vendor:| Go to 'Vendor' Master Under Purchase menu in Purchase module| Create a new Vendor (if not already available) & map the newly created subcontracting location (per vendor) in the new field 'Subcontract Location' respectively| Note: Repeat this step for all subcontracting vendor(s).
Configuration : Subcontract 'Operation Type' Creation:| Go to 'Operation Types' Master under 'Configuration' menu in 'Inventory' module| Create a new Operation type respectively with the following parameters| Operation Types Name = Subcontract Location| Reference Sequence = Partner Location.
Configuration : Work Centers Creation:| Go to 'Work Centers' Master Under 'Master Data' menu in Manufacturing module| Create a new 'Work Centers' with the below parameter to be set|
Configuration : Routings Creation:| Go to 'Routings' Master Under 'Master Data' menu in Manufacturing module| Create a new 'Routings' with the below parameter to be set.
Configuration : Bill of Materials Creation with Subcontract:| Go to 'Bill of Material' Master under 'Master data' menu in 'Manufacturing' module| Create a new 'Bill of Materials' with the below parameter to be set.
How To Use
Work Flow of MRP Subcontracting Module
Find the available Stock in Stock Location for all the Bill of Materials and Product that is to be Manufactured and Purchased through MRP Subcontracting
Find the Available Stock in Subcontract Location
- Create a Manufacturing Order --> Enable the Subcontract Boolean (refer screenshot) and select the respective Subcontractor Partner (vendor)|
- Based on the Selected Vendor, the Raw Materials and Finished Products Location will be updated in Miscellaneous Tab| Based on the Selected Product, the Bill of Materials and Routings will get updated automatically.
- Clicking on 'Create Workorders' button, Work order will not be created, if Stock is not available in Subcontract Location|
- The Below Warning will be popped up for the same.
- With the Newly created Subcontract Operation Type we can move the stock to Subcontract Location (respective vendor) from Stock Location|
- In order to deliver the Raw Materials to Subcontract Location, choose the Vendor where Subcontract location will be set as default Destination Location automatically.
BoM Products for respective finished/subcontracted parent product will be present next to 'Operations' tab where you will have to choose the Bill of Material Product and update the Quantity that is to be delivered.
Clicking on the "Get BOM Materials" button, the Bill of Materials for the Selected Product and their Quantities will be displayed in Operations Tab.
Once after the updation of Raw Materials, choose the Lot / Serial numbers for the Products and Validate the same to move the Stock to Subcontract Location from Stock Location
We cannot create the Workorder if only Partial Stock is available for the Raw Materials in Subcontract Location.
We can also process the delivery of Raw Materials through Delivery Orders by enabling the 'Need Subcontract' Boolean and clicking the 'Get BOM Materials' button
If the Raw Materials are not reserved in Manufacturing Order, then Workorder cannot be created. The Below Warning will be popped up for the same
Clicking on 'Create Workorders' button, Work order will be created for the same and Stock will be reserved for the Raw Materials
Work order will be created along with the Raw Materials
- On click of 'Start Working' Button in Work Order form, Purchase Order will be automatically created in Manufacturing screen along with the Product details|
- Please find the Purchase Order Menu in Manufacturing Order| Purchase Order is created with the Source as Manufacturing Order. Also Unit Price and Taxes alone will be editable in Purchase Order Screen.
- Confirm the Purchase Order to create the Receipts for the Manufactured Product|
- Clicking on the Validate button in Receipts, the below mentioned warning will be popped up as Workorder is not completed for the Manufacturing Order.
Automatically Lot / Serial Numbers for the Raw Materials will be allocated in order process the Work Order
Kindly find the Completed Work Order Screen
Once after the completion of Work Orders, Consumed Quantities will be updated in Manufacturing Order
Once after the completion of Work Orders, Manufacturing Order should be completed by clicking on 'Mark as Done' button to complete the Manufacturing order.
- Clicking on 'Mark as Done' button in Manufacturing screen, Manufacturing order will be completed and stock movements will be processed for all the Raw materials and Finished Products|
- Please find the Validated Raw Materials| Please find the Validated Finished Products.
Clicking on 'Validate' button in Purchase Receipts, Stock movements be processed for the Finished Product from Subcontract Location to Stock Location.
Find the Reduced Stock in Subcontract Location
Please find the Available Stock in Stock Location for the Finished Product
Same Procedure of Work Order Concept will be followed for Produce Concept through MRP Subcontract
Foss Infotech Pvt Ltd <http://www.fossinfotech.com/>
This module is maintained by Foss Infotech Pvt Ltd
For support and more information, please visit http://www.fossinfotech.com.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.