Helpdesk Management Partner sequenceby Solvos https://github.com/OCA/helpdesk , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/helpdesk
|Lines of code||2290|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Helpdesk Management Partner sequence
Provides different partner sequence in Helpdesk for ticket number generation.
Table of contents
- Go to Contact to see the partners.
- Edit or create a new partner.
- Fill in the Helpdesk Ticket Sequence field with an existing sequence or create a new one.
- Go to Helpdesk > Tickets > Create to see the form.
- In the Contact field select the partner that has the related sequence.
- When saved, the next ticket number in the sequence will be generated.
- Use the contact ticket sequence, if defined. There’s a validation if sequence company doesn’t match with ticket company, in that case sequence is ignored.
- If the contact hasn’t associated sequence, try the same with parent contact (company of the contact).
- Then, it’s possible to use a general custom sequence for a contact company and its contacts, and for a certain contact of this company use another specific sequence.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/helpdesk project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.