Helpdesk Support Ticket Locking Systemby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|License||See License tab|
Helpdesk Ticket Locking System
Ticket Lock in Helpdesk in Odoo
THIS APP ONLY SUPPORT ODOO ENTERPRISE EDITION
This module allows ticket users / technicians to lock the support ticket they are working on.
- Lock the Helpdesk ticket anytime for given start and end datetime.
- Unlock feature is also available.
- Only users who are locked out tickets can update values on the ticket.
- Other users will be getting errors if they try to update values on the locked tickets.
- This app is only compitible with odoo enterprise edition. .
- For more details please watch the video and check below screenshots.
Helpdesk Menu(Odoo Standard)
Helpdesk Ticket - Lock Ticket Button
Ticket will be locked by The Lock Ticket Button.
Helpdesk Ticket - Lock Ticket Wizard
Enter Start Date , End Date and surity to lock for Perticular duration.
Helpdesk Ticket - Lock Information
Helpdesk Ticket - Lock Information Message
Helpdesk Ticket Form View
Generate Warning Message
System will generate warning message when another user(s) will try to unlock ticket or edit/update ticket information or data until Lock End Date. System will not allow any edit operation on it.
Helpdesk Ticket - Unlock Ticket
Unlock Tick by The Unlock Ticket Button.
Helpdesk Ticket - Unlock Ticket
Unlock Ticket Information.
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.