Hide Price And Cartby Vacker360 https://www.vacker360.com
• Website (website)
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||557|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0|
By default, all products will have its price and "add to cart" options visible on the website. This module adds features of hiding price and add to cart options for the specified products.
- Hide the price of the specified products.
- Hide the add to cart options for the specified products.
- Multiple products can be selected with the option of hide and unhide the cart.
- New filters Carts Hidden and Carts Shown added and new Group by Cart Hidden added.
Install the module named hide_price_and_cart and use the additional features of it.
1. Hide Cart or Show Cart button in the form view of the product. If a product's price should be hidden, click on that button.
2. After clicking in Hide cart button, the price and add to cart button will not be displayed.
3. From product's tree view, we can have the options of selecting multiple products and hiding or unhiding add to cart option in them at once.
4. Filter by options
4. Group by options
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.