HR Expense Operating Unitby Eficent Business and IT Consulting Services S.L. https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit
• Invoicing (account)
• Employees (hr)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
HR Expense Operating Unit
This module introduces the following features:
- Adds the Operating Unit (OU) to the Expense.
- Security rules are defined to ensure that users can only see the Expense of that Operating Units in which they are allowed access to.
- Adds Operating Unit (OU) to the account moves while generating accounting entries from the expense.
Table of contents
To use this module create the Operating Unit or use a created one:
- Once you have an OU, make sure you assign it to the desired User.
- Create the expense with the OU.
- The selectable OU are filtered by the users OU’s.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/operating-unit project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.