Invoice / Entry Cancel Process with Cancel Reasonby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0|
Invoice / Bill / Journal Entry / Refunds / Receipts Cancel Process with Reason
Invoice Cancel Process with Reason
Journal Entry Cancel Process with Reason
Bill Cancel Process with Reason
Refunds Cancel Process with Reason
Receipts Cancel Process with Reason
Odoo Invoice / Bill / Journal Entry / Refunds Cancel Process with Cancel Reason
This app will allow your accounting and invoicing team to add cancellation reason during cancel process.
- Cancel Reasons menu to configure.
- Apply Cancel Reason checkbox on Accounting Journal Form if this is ticked on journal then only cancel reason wizard and reason come.
- When you cancel Invoice / Bill / Journal Entry / Refunds and if selected journal with Apply Cancel Reason Boolean Ticked then only cancel reason will come otherwise it will go with odoo standard cancel process.
- When Click on cancel button on Invoice / Bill / Journal entry / Refunds system will open wizard to select reason and reason details and then it will be stored.
- After giving cancel reason on wizard system will also process odoo standard cancel logic so our reason process does not effect odoo standard cancel logic/process.
- Showing Cancellation details on Invoice / Bill / Journal entry / Refunds / Receipts form as history.
- Email will be sent to customer if checkbox is ticked on wizard during cancel reason.
- For more details please watch below screenshots and video.
Odoo Standard Menus where Cancel Process with Reason will Apply
- Credit Notes
- Journal Entry
Available Menu for Config
- Cancel Reasons
Cancel Reasons Menu
Cancel Reasons Form View
Journal Form - Apply Cancel Reason
Invoice Cancel(Odoo Standard Cancel Button)
Invoice Cancel Wizard
Invoice in Cancelled State
Invoice Cancel Reason Details Stored on Invoice Form
Invoice - Email on Chatter
Bill Cancel(Odoo Standard Cancel Button)
Bill Cancel Wizard
Bill in Cancelled State
Bill Cancel Reason Details Stored on Bill Form
Bill - Email to Customer
Journal Entry Cancel(Odoo Standard Cancel Button)
Journal Entry Cancel Wizard
Journal Entry in Cancelled State
Journal Entry Cancel Reason Details Stored on Journal Entry
Journal Entry - Email to Customer
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.