Assets DDBby Jupical Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://www.jupical.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||33|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0|
Asset DDB Calculation
Assets Depreciation Calculation Using DDB Method
This module is tested in enterprise version 12 only.
Highlights Of The Application
- Added new feature to calculate depreciation using DDB method for US branch
- Added configuration to select method from asset or asset category
Complete process for configuration and functionality explained below.
After installation, Go to Accounting/Invoicing >> Configuration >> Management >> Asset Types, from here you can set Computation Method as DDB (Double Declining Balance Method)
When you create any assets, it will automatically set calculation method as DDB based on asset type
You can see asset depreciation calculated using DDB method
|Do you need support on module? Please, Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Connect with us|
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.