Switzerland - Bank typeby Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/l10n-switzerland , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-switzerland
|Lines of code||253|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 10.0 v 8.0 v 9.0 v 12.0|
Switzerland - Bank type
This addon extend the features of l10n_ch.
Most of the former features have been moved in l10n_ch module.
Improve UX with onchanges:
- automatically set bank based on clearing part of IBAN
- allow direct entry of l10n_ch_postal which will fill acc_number
- search invoices by ISR, with or without spaces
Table of contents
In partner bank account the type will be discovered automatically.
- For IBAN accounts fill account number with IBAN. * if the IBAN is an IBAN from PostFinance it will fill the Postal account number
- For Postal accounts: * fill the account number with a postal account number 9 digits format (e.g. 10-8060-7). * or fill the “Swiss postal account” with a postal account number 9 digits format (e.g. 10-8060-7).
Entering a postal number of 9 digits will auto-complete the bank with PostFinance. (You might create it if you haven’t installed l10n_ch_bank)
- For ISR subscription numbers (postal account starting with 01 or 03): * fill the account number with a postal account number 9 digits format (e.g. 01-23456-1). * or fill the “Swiss postal account” with a postal account number 9 digits format (e.g. 01-23456-1).
It will automatically change the content of account number by adding “ISR” and the partner name to avoid duplicates with partner using the same ISR subscription number owned by a bank (ISR-B).
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Nicolas Bessi (Camptocamp)
- Vincent Renaville <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Joël Grand-Guillaume <email@example.com>
- Guewen Baconnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Paul Catinean <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Akim Juillerat <email@example.com>
- Iryna Vyshnevska <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Hasa SA
- Open Net SA
- Prisme Solutions Informatique SA
- Quod SA
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-switzerland project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.