Law and Legal Practices Managementby Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. http://www.serpentcs.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||4649|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
Law and Legal Practice Management
This module allows you to manage the process of Law management.
- Client Requests
- Lawyer Profile
- Client Details
- Judge Informations
- Opposition Lawyers Details
- Management of Matters
- Management of Matters
- Matter Invoicing
Client Request Process
- Using this user can request for the services.
- After approval of the application, it's converted as a client.
- The Client can request from the listed Legal Services.
- And can describe the Matter details, which once approved by admin automatic client record for it is generated for that client.
- The Client form helps to track the Invoicing related information.
- Can directly track the Invoiced and Overdue amount, or can charge them by creating a new Invoice.
- Lawyers can specify the Practice Area and fees based on an hour or trial.
- The lawyer will have many other details such as their Experience, Qualification and Personal Information.
- The matter is used to managing the Case Number and its trials.
- In matter, you can manage its Victims, perpetrators, suspects, act, and evidence related to the matter.
Report for Analysis
- PDF reports for Lawyer and Matter details which display information graphically for batter analysis.
Check out our various Odoo Services below
Offshore & Onsite Development
Odoo Mobile App Development
Support and Maintenance
Odoo Manual Testing
Hire Dedicated Odoo Developer
Odoo Automated Testing
Payment Gateway Integrations
Odoo Functional Training
Installation & Hosting
Check out our various Odoo Based Products
Field Service Management
Spa & Salone Management
Ringcentral telephone integration
Human Resource Management
For any questions, support and development contact us.
(+91) 98793-54457, (+91) 90334-72982 +91-79-2975-0867WhatsApp, Telegram or Call 24X7
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.