Simple forms in mail activitiesby Hunki Enterprises BV https://github.com/OCA/social , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/social
|Lines of code||193|
Simple forms in mail activities
This module allows you to provide some markup in the default_description field of mail.activity.type, which makes some portions of the note field of resulting mail.activity records editable and others computed.
With this, you can implement form based workflows where you have to fill in certain forms at certain times, and have to prove later what you filled in when as mail activities, while still being able to access the data filled in programmatically afterwards.
Table of contents
This module adds some attributes that can be used in the default_description field of mail.activity.type:
- A name used to refer to the content of this node afterwards
- One of ‘float’, ‘int’, ‘str’
- Only nodes marked with this attribute may be edited in activities
- An expression to evaluate, object can be used to access values of the object the activity is attached to, and activity for the activity itself
Note that the above implies that you shouldn’t use object and activity in the data-form-id attribute.
- client side support for editing attributes without switching to the source code view
- client side support for blocking edits to non-editable nodes
- client side support for updating computed nodes on input
- better error messages for wrong types/names
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/social project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.