Mass Payslips Send by Emailby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
Time Off (hr_holidays)
• Employees (hr)
|Lines of code||227|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 14.0|
Mass Payslips Send by Email
Only for Odoo Enterprise Edition
Payslips by Email to Employee in Odoo
This module allows Mass Payslips Send by Email to Employees.
- This app allows your payroll manager to send payslips by email to employees.
- Filter by Employee : Sent payslips email to selected employees with selected Payslips Start Date and Payslips End Date.
- Filter by Departments : Sent payslips email to selected department's employees with selected Payslips Start Date and Payslips End Date.
- This app also allows payroll managers to send mass payslips email to selected payslips of employees from list view of payslips.
- Payslip pdf report in email will be attached.
- For more details please watch the video and check below screenshots.
- Email Mass Payslips
Email Mass Payslips - Wizard Menu
Email Mass Payslips Wizard - Filter by Employees
Total Payslips Sent
Payslips Sent in Separate Email to Selected Employees
Email Mass Payslips Filter by Departments
Total Payslips Sent
Payslips Sent Email
Mass Email Send to Employee For Selected Payslips from List View
Mass Email Send for Selected Payslips
Wizard for Selected Payslips
Send Mass Email Payslips Confirmation
Sent Total Payslips Count
Mass Email Sent for Selected Payslips
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.