Ventor Custom Access Rightsby VentorTech https://ventor.tech/
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||263|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0|
Ventor/mERP Custom Access Rights module
TO AVOID ANY ISSUES, PLEASE, USE ALWAYS LATEST VERSION FROM OUR GITHUB REPOSITORY
Adds special access rights required by the "Ventor" app:
- Warehouse Operations Menu
- Inventory Adjustments Menu
- One Location Inventory
- Instant Inventory Menu
- Internal Transfers Menu
- Manufacturing Menu
- Create Sales Order Menu
- Quick Info Menu
- Batch Picking Menu
- Ventor Access Rights
- and more ...
Module also allows to define user's default stock location for instant moves.
This module is designed to work only with "Ventor" application that can be downloaded from:
- https://merpapp.com/ website - version obtained from here is suitable for all types of organizations
- Google Play - has limitations, not possible to customize app by request
"Ventor" app work both on regular mobile phones with Android 4.1+ and with professional barcode scanners. For full list of supported devices check F.A.Q.
"Ventor" (https://ventor.tech/) is company specialized on building Personalized Inventory and Product Management System.
For all questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.