Management System - Actionby Savoir-faire Linux https://github.com/OCA/management-system , Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/management-system , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/management-system
|Lines of code||1337|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 14.0 v 7.0 v 15.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 8.0|
Management System - Action
This module was written to manage Actions of your management system.
Table of contents
- Go to “Management System -> Configuration -> Settings”
- Under “Applications” enable “Actions” flag
Go to “Management System -> Configuration -> Actions -> Stages”
Go to “Management System -> Configuration -> Actions -> Tags”
Go to “Management System -> Management System -> Actions” and create your actions.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Savoir-faire Linux
- Simone Orsi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ernesto Tejeda
TODO: many contribs to retrieve from history, we can open other PRs to update this list.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/management-system project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.