MRP BOM Structure XLSXby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/manufacture-reporting , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture-reporting
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||322|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 11.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 14.0|
MRP BOM Structure XLSX
This module extends the functionality of the MRP capabilities of Odoo, and allow you to export the BoM structure to MS Excel .XLSX format.
Table of contents
To install this module, you need to:
- Go to apps
- Look for mrp_bom_structure_xlsx module
- Click install
To use this module, you need to:
Go to the Bill of Materials form or list views, press ‘Print > Export BoM Structure to Excel’.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Jordi Ballester <email@example.com>
- Miquel Raïch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Lois Rilo Antelo <email@example.com>
- Aaron Henriquez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Bhavesh Odedra <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/manufacture-reporting project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Quantity not correct between BOM report vs BOM Excel export