MRP Multi Level Estimateby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/manufacture , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture
• Inventory (stock)
• Purchase (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
• MRP Multi Level (2038 lines of code)
• Stock Demand Estimate Matrix (380 lines of code)
• MRP Warehouse Calendar (38 lines of code)
• Stock Warehouse Calendar (69 lines of code)
• 2D matrix for x2many fields (600 lines of code)
• Date Range (505 lines of code)
• Stock Demand Estimate (196 lines of code)
|Lines of code||3916|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
MRP Multi Level Estimate
Integration for MRP Multi Level and Stock Demand Estimates system.
Table of contents
You can edit how to consolidate your estimates as demand at product MRP area level using the field Group Days of Estimates. This number represents the days to group your estimates as demand for the MRP, e.g: if set to 7, you will have your estimates (regardless of the date range used) grouped in weekly demand.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/manufacture project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.