Odoo Manufacturing WorkOrder Integration Taskby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Project (project)
• Inventory (stock)
• Employees (hr)
|Lines of code||348|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 11.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 14.0|
Manufacturing Work Order Integration Project Task
Project Task from Work Order of Manufacturing Order
This app allows your Manufacturing team to create project tasks from the work order of Manufacturing. Basically it integrates the work order of Manufacturing with project tasks.
- This module will create project tasks from manufacturing work orders.
- Quick view of all the tasks of Manufacturing order and Work orders.
- Create Work Order PDF Report and Show Project Tasks details on Report.
- Show Work Instruction from work order to project task.
- Work order details on project tasks which have been created from the work order of Manufacturing.
- For more details please see below screenshots and watch video.
Select Project on Manufacturing order.
Manufacturing User/Manager can set project on Manufacturing order and based on this project tasks will be created from workorder.
Clicking on Start Working button on Workorder will create Task
When user will click start working then it will create task for that workorder.
Created Task will be display on Workorder and Smart Button to Move to Task
Task Form - Work Instruction from Workorder
Task Form- WorkOrder Details
Print WorkOrder Report
WorkOrder PDF Sample Report
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.