Execute Queryby Miftahussalam https://blog.miftahussalam.com
|Lines of code||96|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 14.0 v 12.0|
DDL and DML
Operations: SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE, etc.
Type syntax to execute in Syntax query column.
Save executed syntax in Backup query if needed.
Trace All Executed SQL Query
Monitoring user and syntax executed.
Execute Query From Odoo
Install this module in a usual way
- Go to Settings >> Technical >> Execute Query
- Type query on Syntax query column
- Click Execute button
- RESULT: See result on Result column
Uninstall this module in a usual way
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Doesn't seem to work on V12 C
Just installed on V12 Community.
Executed the example query "select * from res_partner"
and got this error :