Multi User Zoom Meeting Integrationby Nexus Software Labs https://nexus-software-labs.odoo.com
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Nexus Software Labs
Odoo Zoom Meeting IntegrationPowered by Embed YouTube Video
Odoo Zoom Meeting Integration allows us to seamlessly schedule meetings in Zoom with Odoo.
A meeting in Odoo will automatically be linked into Zoom.A convenient way to work smarter!
- Meetings can be scheduled on User Level which is amazing and makes our module unique!
Easy flow between Odoo and Zoom.
- Automated way of Scheduling Meeting in Zoom.
- Set Passwords to join the Zoom Meeting
- Timezone Consideration is also taken care of.
- Zoom Advanced Meeting Settings can be easily done through Odoo.
- Multi-User Support:Odoo Users can schedule own meetings in Odoo which will thereby sync into Zoom.
Navigate to Settings ---> Users&Companies --->Companies
Steps to get Client ID and Client Secret
- Visit the link :https://marketplace.zoom.us/
- Create an App
- Access Client ID and Client Secret of the App
User Level Configuration
The uniqueness of our module lies in User Level Syncing of Odoo Meeting in Zoom.
Individual Users can log into the Odoo instance and align them with Zoom.
Zoom Meeting Details in Odoo
Meeting in Zoom
Configuring Zoom Meeting Password
This option will allow Zoom Meeting to connect to Zoom Meeting only if password is provided.
Zoom Meeting with Password Configured
Meetings consider Timezone!
Meeting with Timezone in Zoom
Advanced Zoom Settings
Meeting in Zoom with default options set as configured in Odoo
Advanced Zoom Settings
Please do contact us if for further assistance.
We provide one time free setup and free support for 7 days.
Extensively Tested on Odoo Vanilla.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.